~Lisa~

This morning when I woke up, I saw 1 unread message from +60142237604 in my mobile phone and the message sound like this. “Hi Honey! Want to download my latest movie clips? Type LISA and SMS to 32868 now! ~Lisa~“. For sure this is phone spamming, just wonder how much they will charge if I SMS back to that number? But when I think again, this is stupid because if I do, they will earn money from me. I wanted to make a complain to the service but as usual they will wait for more complain then only start investigating. Recently a friend of my just complain to me that he has received SMS from unknown number, it says “Hi how are you so long no see?”. He SMS back by says “Hi I’m fine… How about you?“. Few minutes later he received another message it says “Thank for subscribing FINE Service you will be charged $10 monthly. If you wish to cancel the service please SMS back to us by type CANCEL, $20 will be charged for cancellation fee“. Now more and more peoples used dirty ways to earn easy money. Please stay alert don’t be an easy target for these peoples.