We are going to japan..

"who want to buy a mitsubishi EVO III ?" my elder bro, will be back end of this month. mom, dad , my lil brother and I will attend his graduation day.. i still remember when i graduated from high-school in penang. i was the first one who recieved the certif not becoz i was the best but i was the only one who had a name that start with "A" heh.. ok loh...

we r going to japan.. we are going to japan..

well before that, i have two final papers to be prepared to.. 3/3 english paper and 5/3 math paper. but in my head, is like i am already in japan.. i will go to japan.. tra lal la... hehe

why lahh... malaysia's hostings are too expensive!! no one provides unlimited this and unlimited that compared to my previous hosting in france. still have about 2-3 months before my contract ends. erm...