Everyday is a beautiful day!

i just saw the trailer..finding nemo. wow, its a toy story kind of cartoon, but a much more farking better..

again, this is too farking cool.. great blog easy-to-setup. take a look, and download it at .livejournal dot com

at last, final configuration for my pc! i've successfully install winXP as a 2nd OS. ya, i know winME + winXP = Sucks... bot, who cares! wireless connection is the priority, and guest what? it works good with winXP. after "plashing" the bios (and for the first timer like me, which actually not too complicated), its working smooth and steady. thanks me! hahah. and two vietnamesses computer engineers who helped me, spending almost 6 hours to complete the installation + configuration process. thanks to SteveBarr dot com, providing useful info bout my pc... sony's laptops mostly.

er.. what a day! hahahha, naah, just kidding. everyday is a beautiful day! thank god.